문서자료
영상자료
사진자료
Home > 자료실 > 문서자료
문서자료

맥아더 포고령

작성자 (사)통일의길 등록일 2018-11-01 조회수 1,189회 댓글수 0건

조선인민에게 고함. 

태평양 방면 미국 육군부대 총사령관으로서 나는 이에 다음과 같이 포고함. 

일본 국 정부의 연합국에 대한 무조건항복은 우 제국(諸國) 군대간에 오랫동안 속행되어온 무력투쟁을 끝냈다. 

일본천황과 일본국 정부의 명령과 이를 돕기 위해 그리고 일본 대본영의 명령과 이를 돕기위해 조인된 항복문서 내용에 따라 나의 지휘하에 있는 승리에 빛나는 군대는 금일 북위 38도 이남의 조선영토를 점령한다. 

조선인민의 오랫동안의 노예상태와 적당한 시기에 조선을 해방 독립시키리라는 연합국의 결심을 명심하고, 조선인민은 점령목적이 항복문서를 이행하고 자기들의 인권 및 종교의 권리를 보호함에 있다는것을 보장받는다. 이러한 목적들을 실시함과 동시에 조선인민의 적극적인 지원과 법령준수가 필요하다. 

태평양 방면 미국 육군부대 총사령관인 나에게 부여된 권한으로 나는 이에 북위 38도 이남의 조선과 그곳의 조선주민에 대하여 군사적 관리를 하고자 다음과 같은 점령조항을 발표한다. 

• 제1조 - 북위 38도 이남의 조선영토와 조선인민에 대한 정부의 모든 권한은 당분간 나의 관할을 받는다.
  • 제2조 - 정부의 전 공공 및 명예직원과 사용인 및 공공복지와 공공위생을 포함한 전 공공사업 기관의 유급 혹은 무급 직원 및 사용인과 중요한 사업에 종사하는 기타의 모든 사람은 추후 명령이 있을 때까지 종래의 기능 및 의무 수행을 계속하고, 모든 기록과 재산을 보존 보호해야 한다.
  • 제3조 - 모든 사람은 급속히 나의 모든 명령과 나의 권한하에 발한 명령에 복종하여야 한다. 점령부대에 대한 모든 반항행위 혹은 공공의 안녕을 방해 하는 모든 행위에 대하여는 엄중한 처벌이 있을 것이다.
  • 제4조 - 제군의 재산권을 존중하겠다. 제군은 내가 명령할 때까지 제군의 정상적인 직업에 종사하라.
  • 제5조 - 군사적 관리를 하는 동안에는 모든 목적을 위하여서 영어가 공식언어이다. 영어 원문과 조선어 혹은 일본어 원문 간에 해석 혹은 정의에 관하여 어떤 애매한 점이 있거나 부동한 점이 있을 시에는 영어 원문에 따른다.
  • 제6조 - 추후 포고, 포고규정 공고, 지령 및 법령은 나 혹은 나의 권한하에서 발표되어 제군에게 요구되는 것들을 구체화할 것이다.

1945년 9월 7일 

태평양방면 미국 육군부대 총사령관 더글러스 맥아더 

To the People of Korea:

As Commander-in-chief, United State Army Forces, Pacific, I do hereby proclaim as follows: 

By the terms of the Instrument of Surrender, signed by command and in behalf of the Emperor of Japan and the Japanese Government and by command and in behalf of the Japanese Imperial General headquarters, the victorious military forces of my command will today occupy the territory of Korea south of 38 degrees north latitude. 

Having in mind the long enslavement of the people of Korea and the determination that in due course Korea shall become free and independent, the Korean people are assured that purpose of the occupation is to enforce the Instrument of Surrender and to protect them in their personal and religious rights. In giving effect to these purposes, your active aid and compliance are required. 

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Commander-in-Chief, United States Army Forces, Pacific, I hereby establish military control over Korea south of 38 degrees north latitude and the inhabitants thereof, and announce the following conditions of the occupation : 

• Article I

All Powers of Government over the territory of Korea south of 38 degrees north latitude and the people thereof will be for the present exercised under my authority.

• Article II

Until further orders, all governmental, public and honorary functionaries and employees, as well as all officials and employees, paid of voluntary, of all public utilities and services, including public welfare and public health, and all other persons engaged in essential services, shall continue to perform their usual functions and duties, and shall preserve and safeguard all records and property.

• Article III

All persons will obey promptly all my orders and orders issued under my authority. Acts of resistance to the occupying forces or any acts which may disturb public peace and safety will be punished severely.

• Article IV

Your property rights will be respected. You will pursue your normal occupations, except as I shall otherwise order.

• Article V

For all purposes during the military control, English will be the official language. In event of any ambiguity or diversity of interpretation or definition between any English and Korean or Japanese text, the English text shall prevail.

• Article VI

Further proclamations, ordinances, regulations, notices, directives and enactments will be issued by me or under my authority, and will specify what is requried of you. 

Seventh day of September 1945 
Douglas MacArthur Commander-in-Chief, United States

Army Forces, Pacific 

[이 게시물은 (사)통일의길님에 의해 2018-11-07 16:36:41 성명·보도자료에서 이동 됨]
이전글 1953년 7월 27일 정전협정문
다음글 9차 통일나무포럼 '한미연합 전쟁연습의 변화와 문제점'

목록보기

필수입력 작성자
필수입력 비밀번호
필수입력 자동등록방지
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.

사단법인 통일의길